I like Martha Stewart.
There, I said it.
That statement is usually wildly unpopular when I say it out loud.
Today I found a list from her book The Martha Rules: Martha’s 10 Essentials for Achieving Business Success. It’s marvelous.
Here they are:
1. What’s passion got to do with it? Everything.
2. Ask yourself: What’s the big idea?
3. Get a telescope, a wide-angle lens, and a microscope.
4. Teach so you can learn.
5. All dressed up and ready to go.
6. Quality every day.
7. Build an A-Team.
8. The pie isn’t perfect? Cut it into Wedges.
9. Take risks, not chances.
10. Make it beautiful.
Notice how many of these can be applied to not only business success, but life success and financial success as well.
Article publié pour la première fois le 11/11/2010