conocer gente venezolana The other evening Husband and I had a very existential discussion… about The Jersey Shore. I’m betting that even if you don’t watch the show, you’ve heard about it. Cast-members have been in the news recently over their reported $10,000/show salaries. For those of you who don’t know, the premise of the MTV show is a group of guido-types (as they call themselves, not me) live in a house together, go to clubs, lift weights, and tan. I’ve watched it and it’s slightly entertaining. Don’t judge me.
http://socialactionnet.com/?fistawka=agence-rencontre-montr%C3%A9al-professionnels&87e=8d “What could be existential about a reality TV show?” you ask. I mentioned to Husband that I feel bad for the cast. That’s right, I feel bad for people who get paid $10,000 every time an hour of their “dirty laundry” gets aired to the world. You couldn’t pay me enough for my reputation. Easy money isn’t always as easy as it looks. We all dream of hitting the big time but rarely consider the cost.
useful site Here are some of the problems I found with a few types of “easy money”:
http://virginianewssource.com/manolo/kljaps/1944 Winning the Lottery
imagen de hombre caminando solo Full Disclosure: There is a Lottery ticket sitting on my dresser for tonight’s drawing. Hello Kettle, I’m Pot.
- The winner of the lottery is Source public record. So much for keeping it hush, hush.
- Think of the lottery winners who’ve lost it all.
- Read Free Money Finance’s article Who Do You Share Your Financial Status With?. When people know you have a ton of money, you might be in danger of both beggars and kidnappers!
Before you serious actors and athletes out there go getting your panties in a twist, I’ll concede that some of these professions require actual talent and work. However, considering the odds of becoming a pro athlete are .0000565/1 (with a similar stat for actors), you’ve already won a form of lottery.
- Loss of privacy.
- Reality Stars – http://garystein.co.uk/valtrex loss of reputation.
- Easy Money = Easy to Mismanage Money. How many bankrupt celebrities have you read about?
I hear, mujeres solteras chicago “you could sue them for that,” a lot. Most of the time I’m thinking, “yeah, but do I want to?” I am for reasonable lawsuits and reasonable compensation. Say I sue a small business owner for spilling hot coffee on my lap purely by accident (without serious injury):
What I Lose:
- My time. We’ll be in court long after my lap cools off.
- My self-respect (maybe this is just me). I’m not interested in profiting off of an accident.
What We All Lose:
- A sense of Justice.
- Businesses who can’t afford to risk these types of lawsuits.
I really shouldn’t have to point this one out, but to inherit a great fortune requires that somebody die; usually one of your relatives. I only mention this because in the classic movie plot, the inheritor is usually more stoked about the moolah than distraught over the family member death.
What’s your problem? With easy money, that is.
Article publié pour la première fois le 17/08/2010